Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm Back


hello my peoples. I'm back.

I've spent most of 2006 living in various hotels across Europe and South East Asia. I have tired of all the room service, the swanky, cocktail lounges and the endless poolside chats with supermodels. It's time to return to my beloved Eagle Rock and neighboring San Gabriel Valley to continue noshing away for the betterment of mankind.

I'm sorry I have let you all down. Your fan mail has kept me going even in my darkest hour as I bathed in the sun on a beach in Bora Bora sipping aged rum. I can assure all of you that your e-mails gave me comfort and helped get me through my travels.

So, check back shortly for some jazzy food reportin' !

In the meantime, you can hear an audio version of my blog on Eagle Rock Talk

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger bloggerbrain said...

Welcome back!!!

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to see your blog back in action (you opened my eyes to a new world of good eats in Eagle Rock/Los Feliz and I was the girl with the hot new restaurant recommendations with my friends) but, I'm hoping Feb. 23rd wasn't your last review....we need you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home